Outback Mulch offer's our customers delivery service for all our bulk materials.
We will make every effort to get you the right material, delivered at the right time, and unloaded where you need it. However, there are certain limitations.
- We always strive to be as timely as possible. There are times when we can become delayed. Traffic, weather, and other obstacles can cause us to not meet the requested delivery time. Because of this we cannot be responsible for late or rescheduled deliveries that cause increased labor or materials costs. We will always try to keep our customers informed of delays and problems.
- We recommend that someone be available at the unload site. If you would like we can call in advance of our arrival; just let us know at the time you schedule your delivery.
- We will try our best to get the material where you need it. But please remember the following:
- Vehicle Weight & Size - Our truck can be very heavy; sometimes as much as 80,000lbs. For comparison, you average loaded pickup truck probably weighs less than 7,000 lbs. This extreme weight can crack thin driveways, sidewalks, and curbing. Water & gas lines, sprinkler systems and septic tanks can become damaged also.
- Ground Firmness - Soft ground is another place you do not want these vehicles going. They can cause ruts and tear up grass, shrubs, or possibly get stuck.
- Dump Action - Lastly, a dump trucks center of gravity will move when unloading so inclines can even cause a truck to turn over.
- Final decision on whether an area is acceptable for unloading is to be made by our delivery driver. Our delivery driver can decline to unload the truck in an unsafe area.
- We strive to deliver to you the correct type and quantity or material for your particular job. We have an online calculator to help you or you can call our retail site for additional assistance. However, we can only offer help with the information you provide us. If you measure incorrectly and that results in you not having enough or having extra material we cannot be held liable. If we have to schedule an additional delivery to complete your project you will be charge an extra delivery fee.
- Mother Nature usually has her own plan and it can be different than ours. When it is raining, snowing or freezing we may not be able to complete your delivery. We will do everything we can to be accommodating but remember that if your delivery had to be rescheduled that usually means that someone else's had to be rescheduled as well.
- Delivery Truck