By Dorothy Prokes
Read or Download A Roadmap to Education: The CRE-ACT Way PDF
Best curricula books
Selling review as studying units out to re-evaluate the connection among overview and studying within the lecture room. It argues that overview is a crucial a part of student studying, and wishes to be understood via scholars for you to aid them make decisions approximately their very own development. This well timed publication explores the theories of studying and evaluate in the context of nationwide assessments and in addition throughout the topic of self-assessment.
Ted T. Aoki, the main popular curriculum student of his iteration in Canada, has motivated a number of students around the globe. Curriculum in a brand new Key brings jointly his paintings, over a 30-year span, accumulated right here lower than the topics of reconceptualizing curriculum; language, tradition, and curriculum; and narrative.
Compliment for The Learner-Centered Curriculum "Cullen, Harris, and Hill offer a transparent and useful framework for addressing the foundation of the issues of state-of-the-art universities. The authors supply a lucid, actionable, and evidence-based prescription for development an built-in studying process to interchange the hodgepodge of miscellany that we have got inherited.
Advance a curriculum which may rework a typical institution right into a university of excellence! This source introduces institution leaders to dynamic curriculum management and a curriculum improvement strategy that ends up in hugely profitable college courses. the writer demonstrates how directors can adapt curriculum to satisfy their school’s altering wishes, comprise rising applied sciences, and mirror new and inventive methods of wondering schooling.
- The Learner-Directed Classroom: Developing Creative Thinking Skills Through Art
- Teacher Agency: An Ecological Approach
- RX for the Common Core: Toolkit for Implementing Inquiry Learning
- Spaced Out: Policy, Difference and the Challenge of Inclusive Education (Inclusive Education: Cross Cultural Perspectives)
- Integrating Aerospace Science into the Curriculum: K-12 (Gifted Treasury Series)
- Working Successfully in Science and Research: A Middle School Interdisciplinary/ Thematic Unit
Additional info for A Roadmap to Education: The CRE-ACT Way
A Roadmap to Education: The CRE-ACT Way by Dorothy Prokes